The Dual Ports APD modules include Two separately APD detectors enable very low light levels to be detected quickly and simply in a variety of applications such as laser radar, rangefinding, data transfer or biomedical analysis.The APD modules are based on low-noise avalanche photodiodes made of either silicon or InGaAs with a built-in pre-amplifier and high voltage supply. A temperature compensation function allows the APD to be operated at constant gain across a wide operating temperature range.
● low noise
● built-in high voltage power supply
● APD temperature compensation
● built-in bottom noise isolation power supply
High-Speed Transimpedance Gain Stage
Output coupling mode
Radio frequency output
1. The power supply voltage of the module is 5V, and the maximum power supply current is 0.8A.
2. 5VDC is the power interface; Input is the optical input interface; RF is the RF output interface.
3. Before accessing the input end, ensure that the end face is clean to prevent dirt from affecting the measurement results.
Fig1 Flat detector amplitude-frequency curve
Fig2 Detector response curve@M=1
● Fibre optical Sensors
● Fiber optic communication
● Optical coherence tomography
● Spectral measurement
● Other scientific research applications