Two matching ultra-low noise analog PIN detectors and low noise broadband transimpedance amplifiers are integrated into the butterfly packaged optoelectronic balance detector, which are powered by a single power supply. It can effectively reduce the common mode noise of the signal and improve the signal-to noise ratio of the system. The detector has both the performance of the original module and the advantages of small size, light weight and low power consumption, and is particularly suitable for module and system integration.
● low noise
● high bandwidth
● high gain
● compact structure
Saturation input optical power
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
Output coupling mode
Test Butterfly DBD-50M-A
1. The power supply voltage of the module is 5V, and the maximum power supply current is 0.2A.
2. Input+, Input- are the optical input interface; RF is the radio frequency output interface.
3. Please ensure that the end face is clean before connecting to the input end to prevent dirt from affecting the measurement results.
● Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing
● Laser wind measurement radar
● Optical coherence tomography